The Cashpower Three Phase meter is a four-wire 100 Amp per phase, keypad-based prepayment meter in a compact BS housing. The meter is suitable for residential, commercial and light industrial environments.
An optional local keypad and display can be fitted to the meter at the time of manufacture. The meter also features a dedicated diagnostic indicator which shows the status of communication to the remote customer interface unit. The meter boasts a large custom display and also features a host of standard Cashpower software features including the ability to operate as a prepayment meter or in credit metering mode.
- • Maximum current of 100A per phase
- • Compact meter design with British Standard layout
- • Easy to install and ideal for new reticulation as well as retrofitting of credit meters with BS footprints
- • Prepayment and credit mode
- • Meter provides valuable information to help consumers effectively manage and budget their electricity consumption
- • Tamper detection
- • Programmable software power limit